Job Vacancy Project Administrator
PT. Qdc Technologies, The Company fast growing company that specialized in telecommunication infrastructure development and construction, invites you to be a part of our team for the following immediate opening:
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR (FOR SURABAYA AREA)
· Ensure that all Project contract documents and data within Project Management are registered and controlled.
· Create, develop and maintain filing systems for master/original paper copy documents and data in filing cupboards / cabinets.
· Create, develop and maintain electronic filing systems for all soft copy Project contract documents and data.
· Providing Project contract document status reports to the Project Manager or project team members as required.
· Send all Projects contract documentation issued to parties external to Qdc and record, copy, distribute and file as appropriate.
· Receipt all Project contract documentation coming into Project Management and record, copy, distribute and file as appropriate.
· Input details of all project documentation to be controlled into the document control register.
· Prepare and manage completion of document transmittal forms to record the transmittal and receipt of controlled documents out of and into Qdc.
· Assign document register sequence numbers to documents and stamp documents with the applicable stamps.
· Prepare project documentation such as Contractor’s Notices, Qdc Instructions, etc under the instruction of project team members.
· Organize meetings and record, copy, distribute and file minutes of meetings as required.
· Assist project staff with travel arrangements, eg Business Trip advance preparation, Business Trip approval, transportation bookings, accommodation bookings, etc.
· Perform secretarial duties as required.
· Local people will be our priority (interview will be conducted in Surabaya)
· Minimum of 2 years experience in project administration and document control in telecommunications or other similar industry or organization.
· Good computer application skills including: MS Windows, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access and MS Outlook.
· Proven ability to work independently with a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
· Proven ability to communicate business related issues with Managers, Engineers, Technical staff, Administration staff and Customer and Contractor representatives to achieve objectives.
· Possess good verbal, oral and written communication skills in the English and Indonesian languages.
Application letters can be sent by e-mail to:
If you want to know more about our company profile, please visit our official website at:
PT. Qdc Technologies
Entry filed under: Manajemen Proyek. Tags: .